Top 20 Richest Politicians in the World
- 20. Donald Trump – $3.1 billion
- 19. Prince of Liechtenstein- $3.5 Billion
- 18. Ross Perot-$3.7 Billion
- 17. Prince Azim-$5 Billion
- 16. Kim Jong-Un – $5 Billion
- 15. Imelda Marcos – $5 Billion
- 14. Sultan bin Mohammed Bin Saud Al Kabeer – $6 Billion
- 13. Abdulla bin Ahmad Al Ghurair – $6 Billion
- 12. Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair – $7.5 Billion
- 11. Silvio Berlusconi-: $8.5 Billion
- 10. Mohammed bin Salman-$10 Billion
- 9. Mohammed Al Amoudi-$12.6 Billion
- 8. Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum-: $14 Billion
- 7. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Nahyan-$18 Billion
- 6. Sultan of Brunei-$20 Billion
- 5. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud-$20 Billion
- 4. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan-$30 Billion
- 3. Maha Vajiralongkorn-$30 Billion
- 2. Michael Bloomberg-$56 Billion
- 1. Vladimir Putin-$70 Billion
The 20 Richest Politicians In The World Have you ever wondered who the richest politicians in the world are and how they make their money?
We will be telling you about the twenty richest politicians in this article and how deserving they are to be in this position. We are counting down our list for the twenty richest politicians and how deserving they are to be in this position.
Most of them have done really amazing stuff in their countries and the world as a whole. Without wasting time, let’s get to it.
20. Donald Trump – $3.1 billion
Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States and one of the most famous persons in the world. Trump was a television personality and a businessman before becoming the U.S president and has continued to be relevant in the world for his policies, contributions, and controversies.
19. Prince of Liechtenstein- $3.5 Billion
Prince of Liechtenstein is one of the few rulers who have little or no checks to their rule.The leader has spent 20 years in power and is one of the richest politicians in the world. Interestingly, he is fluent in French, German, Italian, and English.
18. Ross Perot-$3.7 Billion
Ross Perot was the Independent Party Presidential Candidate in the 1992 and 1996 elections. Perot began his career in 1957 at IBM, and the American citizen is one of the most successful businessmen in his industry.
17. Prince Azim-$5 Billion
His Royal Highness, Prince Haji Abdul Azim is the eldest child of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah and the third in line to the throne of Brunei. Prince Azim studied in several of the best schools, including the Leighton Park School and Oxford Brookes University.
16. Kim Jong-Un – $5 Billion
The supreme leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un took over from his father Kim Jong-il, who died in 2011. Kim Jong-Un schooled in Switzerland, in his early years. He is currently one of the world’s notorious dictators.
15. Imelda Marcos – $5 Billion
Filipino ambassador and politician, Imelda Marcos was born in Manila, Philipines. She was the wife of the former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos before his demise. Her collection of shoes is always an international topic as they are over one thousand.
14. Sultan bin Mohammed Bin Saud Al Kabeer – $6 Billion
Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer is a Suadi Royal and the son of King Abdulaziz.
He was also Saudi Arabia’s crowned prince between 2005 and 2011. Al Kabeer is the owner of a dairy company Almarai, which he established in 1977.
13. Abdulla bin Ahmad Al Ghurair – $6 Billion
Famous businessman Abdulla bin Ahmad Al Ghurair hails from the United ArabEmirate and is a member of the Al Ghurair family.
He is a member of his family’s establishment, Al Ghurair Grup, and the owner of a leading bank in the United Arab Emirates, the Mashreq bank.
12. Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair – $7.5 Billion
Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair is one of the richest persons in the United Arab Emirates and a reputable businessman. Ak Ghurair is the son of Abdulla bin Ahmad Al Ghurair and is currently the CEO of Mashreq Bank, which his father founded.
11. Silvio Berlusconi-: $8.5 Billion
Italy’s former Prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi, is one of the revered post-war ministers. He is also famous as a convicted tax evader and a criminal defendant. Berlusconi owns the Italian football club A.C.
10. Mohammed bin Salman-$10 Billion
The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to King Salman, who became the Prime Minister and King of Saudi Arabia in 2015.
9. Mohammed Al Amoudi-$12.6 Billion
Ethiopian businessman Mohammed Al-Amoudi is the 9th richest person in the world. Al-Amoudi has several businesses, including his oil refineries, real estate, and construction business.
8. Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum-: $14 Billion
The current ruler of Dubai who is also the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, is Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum.
The leader owns 99.67% of Dubai Holding. He also owns the beautiful artificial palm island in the Gulf of Persia.
7. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Nahyan-$18 Billion
The 7th person on our list is Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Nahyan, who is the Ruler of Abu Dhabi and the President of The United Arab Emirates.
He became the Emir of Abu Dhabi after his father’s death and went further to become President of the UAE.
6. Sultan of Brunei-$20 Billion
Hassani Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah is the Sultan of Brunei and the crown prince. The Sultan boasts of several honorary doctorates across several universities, including the University of Oxford, and the National University of Singapore.
5. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud-$20 Billion
The fifth richest person on our list is PrinceAlwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud who is an investor, business magnate, and philanthropist, from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Bin Talal Alsaud is on the list of the Saudi royal family and has made lots of contributions all around the world, earning him a spot in ‘Time Magazine’s Time 100.
4. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan-$30 Billion
United Arab Emirates businessman and politician Shaikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan was born in the Trucial States.
He is the minister of presidential affairs and the prime minister of the United Arab emirates. Al Nahyan is a member of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family alongside his step-brother Khalifa bin ZayedNahyan.
3. Maha Vajiralongkorn-$30 Billion
MahaVajiralongkorn is the King of Thailand who took over after his father Bhumibol Adulyadej’s death. MahaVajiralongkorn became the crown prince in 1972 and is a graduate of the Royal Military College. MahaVajiralongkorn is the richest politician in the world.
“Before we continue be sure to subscribe to our channel and bring the bell to get notified about our lastest videos”
2. Michael Bloomberg-$56 Billion
American politician and entrepreneur Michael Bloomberg is the former mayor of New York City. Beyond his fame as the former mayor, he is also the founder and majority holder of Bloomberg LP, with an 88% share in the corporation.
1. Vladimir Putin-$70 Billion
The richest politician on our list is no other than Vladimir Putin, the popular Russian politician and president of Russia.
Putin was born in the Soviet Union and has grown to be quite a controversial leader. He is currently spending his second term in office as the President of Russia. Did you notice how many of the richest politicians are from the UAE? That is quite an impressive record.