The paper pattern is a tool that give the idea of how the paper will look in the board exams 2021. This paper pattern is a sketch of paper and all the questions are explained in details. The students can have an idea of how the paper will be organized and which question will be asked from which section of the syllabus.
9th class Urdu paper Pattern 2021
The schemes of paper for 9th class are already published. But this time, I have shared the paper pattern of Urdu for class 9th.
- 9th class Urdu guess paper 2021
- 9th class English paper pattern
- 9th class Islamiat paper pattern
- 9th class Pak study paper scheme
9th class pairing scheme Urdu
All the components of Urdu paper for 9th class have been explained below.
Q.1. MCQs = 15 marks
- Hissa Nasar = 7 mcqs
- Hissa Nazam = 2 mcqs
- Hissa Ghazal = 1 mcqs
- Urdu Grammar = 5 mcqs
Q.2. Ashaar ki Tashreh Krein = 10 marks
- 4 ashaar from hissa Nazam and students have to explain 3 ashaar each having 2 marks
- 3 ashaar from Hissa Ghazal and students have to explain 2 ashaar each having 2 marks
- Tashreeh should be around half page.
Q.3. Paragrap ki tashreeh from Hissan Nasar
- two paragraphs from the book are given and the students have to explain all the two paragraphs. There is no choice.
- Name of author = 0.5 marks
- Title of the lesson = 0.5 marks
- Meanings of difficult words = 2 marks
- Explanation = 2 marks
- The explanation should be around 3/4 page to a full page
Q.4. Short questions = 10 marks
- 8 short questions are given and the student have to write answers for 5 questions each having 2 marks
- Hissan nazam 5 short questions
- Hissan Nazam 2 short questions
- Hissa Ghazal 1 short questions
Q.5. Lesson Ka Khulasa = 5 marks
- There are 2 lessons names and the students have to write a Khulasa of ANY ONE of them.
- Khulasa should be 1 page to 1-2 pages
Q.6. Nazam ka Khulasa ya Markazi Khyal = 5 marks
- Shayer ka name = 1 marks
- Khulasa = 4 marks
- There is no choice in this question you have to write Khulasa of ONE poem given.
Q.7. Application or Letter = 10 marks
- There is a choice in this question. You can either write a letter or an application on the given topics
- Your letter or application should be of ONE FULL PAGE to 1.5 pages
Q.8. Story or Dialogue = 5 marks
- This question has a choice too. You can write either a story on the given topic or a dialogue.
- It should be of 1-1.5 pages
Q.9. Complete the sentences or Correct the sentences = 5 marks
- There is a choice in this question:the student either complete the given sentences, usually the Zarb-ul-amsaal (Board grammar pages = 41-45
- Or they correct the sentences (board grammar pages 33-35)