Are you Looking for the Inter Part II 12th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2021? If Yes then you Come to the Right Place.
In this article I Share the Inter Part II 12th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2021. This Guess Paper for 12th Class Part 1 for Chemistry Books 2021 is a fresh Guess Paper for the Students.
NOTE: Urdu Guess Paper 2021 is for all Punjab Boards. This guess paper is for Lahore board, Gujranwala Board, Rawalpindi Board, Multan Board, Bahawalpur Board, Sahiwal Board etc.
12th Class Chemistry Guess Paper
Important questions for Inter Part II Chemistry class 12th
Zahid E Notes provides you with best quality notes, tests and papers for all classes. Here is Chemistry guess paper for class 12th F.Sc part 2. I have made this guess only for Lahore Board but the students from other boards can also take advantage of this guess.
Chemistry F.Sc Second Year Guess
Here is the guess of other subjects
- 2nd year all subjects guess PDF
- Guess of Biology Inter Part II class 12th
- English Guess for 2nd-year 12th class
- Goodbye Mr Chips important questions answer notes for first-year English
- Important Idioms and phrases PDF English Notes for 2nd year students
- English Grammar Book PDF Download
- Important English essays for Inter Part II
- Important English Essays for second-year students
- 2nd Year English Book II Notes PDF free download
- What is lanthanide contraction?
- Write two differences of Be with its family members
- Name various classes of hydrides.
- Why metallic character increases from top to bottom in a group of metals?
- Alkali metals give ionic hydrides. Why?
- Give four uses of nitric acid.
- Oxidation state usually remains same in a group. Why?
- Give any two similarities and two difference of hydrogen with IVA group.
- Why 2% gypsum is added to cement?
- Give reaction of P2O5 with cold and hot water
- The aqueous solution of borax is alkaline. Give reason. (2)
- What is carbonization?
- Explain the structure of CO2.
- Write carbon content in pig iron and wrought iron.
- Write two uses of sodium silicate. (2)
- How borax can be prepared from colemanite? Give equation
- Write names and formulas of oxyacids of nitrogen.
- What is iodized salt?
- Write any two uses of Krypton.
- What are Freons and Teflon?
- Describe two uses of helium.
- Why solubility of noble gases increases down the group?
- Why the elements of group VIA other than oxygen show more than two oxidation states?
- Write down two chemical equations that show that H2SO4 is a dehydrating agent.
- Describe chromyl chloride test for chloride radical. Also, write the chemical equation in support of your answer. (2)
- How octane number of gasoline is improved? Explain with example.
- What are aromatic compounds? Explain with examples.
- Explain Markownikov’s rule with suitable example. (2)
- Convert ethyne into acetaldehyde.
- Convert acetaldehyde into lactic acid.
- Give mechanism of nitration of benzene.
- Give reaction of benzene with ozone.
- What are alicyclic compounds? Give two examples.
- What are heterocyclic compounds?
- What is leaving group and substrate?
- Give reaction of Grignard’s reagent with CO2 followed by hydrolysis in acid medium.
- Give mechanism of the SN1 reaction.
- Convert acetone into ethyl alcohol.
- Prepare acetone from calcium acetate.
- Write four uses of ethyl alcohol.
- How primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols are identified?
- Water has a higher boiling point than ethanol. Explain.
- What is chemical oxygen demand? (2)
- Explain purification of water by use of the coagulating agent.
- Define sacrificial corrosion.
- Write the reaction of phenylhydrazine with acetaldehyde and acetone.
- What is Fehling’s solution test to identify the aldehyde?
- Write the functional group of aldehyde and ketone, give one example of each.
- Write the formula of glycine and alanine.
- How cis and trans alkalis are produced? Give reactions.
- How amino acid is prepared by Strecker method?
- Define saponification number. Give example. (2)
- What is the difference between DNA and RNA?
- Define iodine number.
- Why iodine has metallic luster?
- What reaction takes place in decomposition zone during manufacturing of cement?
- Which type of wood raw material is used in paper industry?
- Write two woody and two nonwoody raw material for paper pulp manufacture.
- How acetylene is converted into benzene? Give equation. (2)
- Define resonance energy. Give resonance energy of benzene.
- How benzene is converted into maleic acid by catalytic oxidation?
- How will you prepare diethyl ammine from C2H5Br?
- How will you distinguish between methanol and ethanol by one test?
- Why phenol is acidic in nature?
- Write structure if cholesterol.
- What us peptide bond? Write the formula of a dipeptide.
- What are macronutrients?
- What is the role of chlorofluorocarbons in destroying ozone?
- Write names of components of the environment.
- What is depolymerization of carbon? Where it is used?
- Describe preparation of formalin on a commercial scale from methyl alcohol.
- Tollen’s test is also called silver mirror test. Justify it.
- Define neutral amino acids with an example.
- How carboxylic acid is converted into a-amino acids?
- Define with example condensation of polymerization.
- What do you mean by rancidity of oils and fats? Why it occurs? (2)
- What is the need for fertilizers?
- What do you mean by prilling of urea?
- Explain the peculiar behavior of beryllium.
- Write two similarities and two dissimilarities of hydrogen with IA group of an element. (alkali metals)
- Write two similarities and two dissimilarities of hydrogen with IVA group of the element.
- Complete and balance the following equations
- i. Li2O + H2O à ii. Na2O + H2O à
- iii. Mg + (OH)2 iv. NaNO3
- Write a note on aluminum silicate.
- Write a method for preparation of water glass. Also, write uses of water glass.
- Write any four applications of noble gases.
- Write uses of neon and argon.
- Explain the β elimination reaction ‘E2’ with an example
- Explain Sp3 mode of hybridization with an example.
- Define sp hybridization. Explain it with example of ethyne.
- Explain nucleophilic substitution bimolecular SN2 mechanism of alkyl halides.
- Discuss acidic nature of alkynes with examples.
- Write a note on halogenations of alkalis
- What are aldols? Explain aldol condensation reaction mechanism for condensation of ethanol.
- Write any four chemical methods for preparation of benzene.
- Give reactions of benzene with respect to i. Nitration ii. Sulphonation (2)
- Give the reaction of phenol with i. HNO3 ii. H2SO4 iii. NaOH iv. Zn v. CH3COCL vi. H2
- Write chemical reaction of ethene with the following:
- HCl ii. Br2 iii.O3 iv. HOX
- Write four uses of acetaldehyde.
- What happens when following compounds are heated?
- Ammonium acetate ii. Calcium acetate
- Write formulas of
- Beryl ii. Asbestos ii. Magnetite iv. Haematite v. Formaldehyde vi. Acetaldehyde
Latest Update Today
Learn Past papers
Gujranwala Board 2015Sahiwal Board 2016Faisal Abad Board 2018
If you like This Article Inter Part II 12th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2021 then Give him Your Feedback In Comments.
Follow Toptenu.com me on Social Media Platform and also share Knowledge With Your Friens.